These guide specifications are intended to be used as the basis for developing job specifications and must be edited to fit specific job requirements. Select the text you need and copy and paste it into your document. Inapplicable provisions should then be deleted while appropriate information should be provided in the blank spaces. Provisions applicable to the job should be added as necessary. Items which represent an option or choice are enclosed in brackets. Notes to specifiers are given in Italics directly following the paragraphs to which they apply.
- [SECTION 02 87 10 – BICYCLE RACKS]
- [SECTION 05 52 13 – PIPE RAILINGS]
- [SECTION 05 73 00 – ARCHITECTURAL GLASS RAILINGS-LEGATO™]
- [SECTION 05 73 10 – ARCHITECTURAL GLASS STANDOFFS]
- [SECTION 05 73 13 – ARCHITECTURAL GLASS RAILING – PANELGRIP®]
- [SECTION 05 73 16 – CABLE RAILING]
- [SECTION 26 50 00 – LUMENRAIL LED LIGHTED RAILINGS]